Get to know the new characters included in Lego Series 10 minifigures!

Do you know each characters in Lego Series 10 Minifigures. Let's have a closer look on each character in Lego series 10 minifigures.

Grandpa- “Everything was better back in my day!”


Tomahawk Warrior- “Here’s another trick I can do with my tomahawk!”


Paintball Player- “Ah, the most dangerous game…paintball!”


Roman Commander- “For the glory of Rome!”


Medusa- “Look thisssss way, my dear.”


Skydiver- “I’ll be jumping any second now. Yup, any second now.”


Bumblebee Girl- “Buzz buzz buzz!”


Revolutionary Soldier- “Give me liberty or give me disassembly!”


Librarian- “Shhh!”


Decorator- “Is this the right purple? It looks a little off…”


Warrior Woman- "Surrender or taste defeat!”


Sea Captain- “Another Kraken? Let me know if you spot one with ten heads.”


Baseball Fielder- “I got it! I got it!”


Sad Clown- “Why laugh when you can cry?”


Trendsetter- “It’s not easy to be super fashionable and popular all the time!”


Motorcycle Mechanic- “Clunking sound? Yeah, that’s supposed to be there.”

Feature Post

Bandai new items info (July to Sept 2024 release)

Bandai just announced the new items that going to release in July ~ Sept 2024. Here I summarized the new items that I’m going to bring in. P...

Most read articles