New! LEGO Minifigures Series 11

Check out this new Lego Minifigures Series 11! Which one do you like most? :)

Pretzel Girl
Who needs a phone when you can yodel?

Island Warrior
Go away now!

Evil Mech
Kzzt! Mission accomplished.

Welder
Stand back. Things are gonna get hot.

Diner Waitress
Really? You’re sure that’s what you want?

Yeti
Yoo-hoo! Here I am!

Saxophone Player
Let’s groove.

Scarecrow
Let me know if you see any birds around here!

Scientist
I wonder what will happen if I put THIS together with THAT…

Constable
Stop in the name of the law!

Barbarian
Don’t get in my way!

Mountain Climber
No cliff too steep, no peak too high!

Grandma
You look chilly! Would you like some warm milk and cookies?

Gingerbread Man
Try and catch me!

Lady Robot
Par-ty par-ty par-ty!

Holiday Elf
It’s always a holiday somewhere!

Feature Post

Bandai new items info (July to Sept 2024 release)

Bandai just announced the new items that going to release in July ~ Sept 2024. Here I summarized the new items that I’m going to bring in. P...

Most read articles